Warwick Castle is a medieval castle developed from a wooden fort, originally built by William the Conqueror during 1068.
Over 1000 years in the making, Warwick Castle brings you Britain’s ultimate historical experience for friends and family. Discover an action-packed year of exhilarating live shows and experiences including:
- 100 days of spectacular live jousting
- The UK’s largest birds of prey show
- The worlds first Zog Playland
- Hauntingly fun Halloween events
- The magical Christmas at the Castle
- Beautifully presented castle interiors
- Stunning, medieval themed accommodation
- Plus a whole lot more!
Address: Warwick CV34 6AU
Phone: 01926 406610